THANKSFUL QUOTES


Music is love, love is music, music is life, and I love my life. Thank you and good night.
-A. J. McLean

Make it a habit to tell people thank you. To express your appreciation, sincerely and without the expectation of anything in return. Truly appreciate those around you, and you'll soon find many others around you. Truly appreciate life, and you'll find that you have more of it.
-Ralph Marston

If the only prayer you ever say in your entire life is thank you, it will be enough.
-Meister Eckhart

'Thank you' is the best prayer that anyone could say. I say that one a lot. Thank you expresses extreme gratitude, humility, understanding.
-Alice Walker

In my deepest, darkest moments, what really got me through was a prayer. Sometimes my prayer was 'Help me.' Sometimes a prayer was 'Thank you.' What I've discovered is that intimate connection and communication with my creator will always get me through because I know my support, my help, is just a prayer away.
-Iyanla Vanzant

Thank you for life, and all the little ups and downs that make it worth living.
-Travis Barker

Thank you, God, for this good life and forgive us if we do not love it enough.
-Garrison Keillor

God gave you a gift of 86,400 seconds today. Have you used one to say 'thank you?'
-William Arthur Ward

I thank you God for this most amazing day, for the leaping greenly spirits of trees, and for the blue dream of sky and for everything which is natural, which is infinite, which is yes.
-e. e. cummings

None of us got to where we are alone. Whether the assistance we received was obvious or subtle, acknowledging someone's help is a big part of understanding the importance of saying thank you.
-Harvey Mackay

Thank you for the sacrifices you and your families are making. Our Vietnam Veterans have taught us that no matter what are positions may be on policy, as Americans and patriots, we must support all of our soldiers with our thoughts and our prayers.
-Zack Wamp

Take time to be kind and to say 'thank you.'
-Zig Ziglar
 
I'd like to say to all my fans out there, thanks for the support. And to all my doubters, thank you very much because you guys have also pushed me.
-Usain Bolt

Thank you to all for your prayers and good wishes. It gave me the strength to persevere and warmed my heart.
-Steven Cojocaru

The thing that I think is the most important is taking moments to express your appreciation to your partner. A thank you or a quick kiss can go a long way toward affirming your relationship and commitment to each other. That's not hard to do even when you're juggling insane careers and three kids.
-Michael Ian Black

My parents couldn't give me a whole lot of financial support, but they gave me good genes. My dad is a handsome son-of-a-gun, and my mom is beautiful. And I've definitely been the lucky recipient. So, thank you, Mom and Dad.
-Ashton Kutcher

Thank you for listening. Thank you for abiding me. And now, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages, I bid you goodbye and take my leave.
-Frank Deford

The simple act of saying 'thank you' is a demonstration of gratitude in response to an experience that was meaningful to a customer or citizen.
-Simon Mainwaring

It is weird. People will say, 'Oh my God, I love you.' And I'll say, 'Oh, that's so sweet. Thank you.' And the people who are walking around with me for the first time will say, 'I don't understand what happened. Somebody just told you they love you. I don't even understand what that means.'
Cheryl Hines
Thank you, dear God, for this good life and forgive us if we do not love it enough. Thank you for the rain. And for the chance to wake up in three hours and go fishing: I thank you for that now, because I won't feel so thankful then.
-Garrison Keillor

I need your help. I am injured, near death, and too weak to hike out of here. I am all alone. This is no joke. In the name of God, please remain to save me. I am out collecting berries close by and shall return this evening. Thank you, Chris McCandless.
-Christopher McCandless

Thank you for accepting me as I am, with my virtues and defects.
-Jenni Rivera

Thank you, hard taco shells, for surviving the long journey from factory, to supermarket, to my plate and then breaking the moment I put something inside you. Thank you.
-Jimmy Fallon

I want to thank you for taking time out of your day to come and witness my hanging.
-George W. Bush

This celebration here tells me that this work is not hopeless. I thank you for this teaching with all my heart and lift my glass to human solidarity, to the ultimate victory of knowledge, peace, good-will and understanding.
-Albert Szent-Gyorgyi

The first responsibility of a leader is to define reality. The last is to say thank you. In between, the leader is a servant.
-Max de Pree

Well, a lot of people don't know this about me, but I'm actually shy around people I don't know. I would just say with my first concert, my first tour, I didn't really talk onstage. I was like, 'Thank you, I love you guys,' or whatever. But now I've just kind of learned to work a crowd.
-Avril Lavigne

Before I get out of bed, I am saying thank you. I know how important it is to be thankful.
-Al Jarreau

What if you gave someone a gift, and they neglected to thank you for it - would you be likely to give them another? Life is the same way. In order to attract more of the blessings that life has to offer, you must truly appreciate what you already have.
-Ralph Marston

Feeling good about your life, but not expressing a heartfelt 'thank you,' is like wrapping a gift for someone and never giving it to them.
-Chip Conley

Whenever I want to laugh, I read a wonderful book, 'Children's Letters to God.' You can open it anywhere. One I read recently said, 'Dear God, thank you for the baby brother, but what I prayed for was a puppy.'
-Maya Angelou

Thank you for leaving us alone but giving us enough attention to boost our egos.
-Mick Jagger

Thank you so much for supporting me from the day I stepped foot into the music industry. It really means something to me to have Maya Angelou speak on my behalf. It also means a lot to have Oprah on my speed dial!
-Mary J. Blige

Researches tested a new form of medical marijuana that treats pain but doesn't get the user high, prompting patients who need medical marijuana to declare, 'Thank you?'
-Jimmy Fallon

During 65 years, I have walked the path of duty and discipline... And today, looking back at that long path of service, my soldier's heart stirs and murmurs from deep within: Thank you. Thank you, my homeland.
-Augusto Pinochet

When I wake up every morning, I smile and say, 'Thank you.' Because out of my window I can see the mountains, then go hiking with my dog and share her bounding joy in the world.
-Carole King

Life is such a gift, I just say thank you all day.
-Natalie Cole

It's a wonderful thing to have life and to look at all this creation and say thank you. I even say it on stage.
-Al Jarreau

I was offered a free villa in Hollywood, but I said no thank you, I prefer to live in Italy.
-Ennio Morricone


The joy I get from winning a major championship doesn't even compare to the feeling I get when a kid writes a letter saying: 'Thank you so much. You have changed my life.'
-Tiger Woods

I can count on one hand the number of people who wrote me a thank you letter after having an interview, and I gave almost all of them a job.
-Kate Reardon

And a special thank you to the citizens of Massachusetts: You are paying all the taxes, creating all the jobs, raising all the children. This government is yours. Thank you for letting me serve you. I love this job.
-Mitt Romney
Men have made the world. And they've made a brilliant job of it. I love men. You know, men, you built Paris and you invented The Beatles, and, you know, and you've taught dogs to say 'sausages.' You know, I love your world. Thank you for it.
-Caitlin Moran

If you have someone in your life that you are grateful for - someone to whom you want to write another heartfelt, slanted, misspelled thank you note - do it. Tell them they made you feel loved and supported. That they made you feel like you belonged somewhere and that you were not a freak. Tell them all of that. Tell them today.
-Lisa Jakub

We all have our down days, but it's not hard to smile and say, 'Thank you.'
-Yvette Nicole Brown

Thank you... fat dude with giant headphones on the subway, for looking like what would've happened if Jabba the Hutt mated with Princess Leia.
-Jimmy Fallon

For all the supporters of Tesla over the years, and it's been several years now and there have been some very tough times, I'd just like to say thank you very much. I deeply appreciate the support, particularly through the darkest times.
-Elon Musk

You want me to own a team and deal with these rich, spoiled stubborn athletes, and try to get them to perform? No thank you.
Kobe Bryant

Our highly qualified teachers not only work hard, but they care about each and every student that enters their classroom. I thank you, Montana teachers, for your sense of duty and compassion to our precious future generation.
-Conrad Burns

I hate movies that tell people what to think. I'm proud that Democrats thought 'Thank You For Smoking' was their film and Republicans thought it was theirs. I'm proud that pro-choice people thought 'Juno' was their film and pro-life people thought it was theirs.
-Jason Reitman

Thank you, horseradish, for being neither a radish nor a horse. What you are is a liar food.
-Jimmy Fallon

Thank you... motion sensor hand towel machine. You never work, so I just end up looking like I'm waving hello to a wall robot.
-Jimmy Fallon

I want to say to you Indiana people that I owe you a big, big debt of gratitude because nowhere in the world is a sporting group followed more than this state follows basketball. And I just want to thank you for the opportunity that I had to coach in this state - it will always be something that I will cherish.
-Bobby Knight

Being a mom makes you far more compassionate. You have more empathy for people, more love. I was always taught to say thank you, and I'm very grateful. And my kids have that quality, too.
-Florence Henderson

The objects you decide to keep, the ones that gave you the spark of joy? Treasure them from now on. When you put things away, you can actually audibly say, 'Hey, thank you for the good work today...' By doing so, it becomes easier for you to put the objects away and treasure them, which prolongs the spark of joy environment.

-Marie Kondo

No comments