TRUST QUOTES


 Trust yourself, you know more than you think you do. - Benjamin Spock
Trust yourself, you know more than you think you do.
Benjamin Spock


Love myself I do. Not everything, but I love the good as well as the bad. I love my crazy lifestyle, and I love my hard discipline. I love my freedom of speech and the way my eyes get dark when I'm tired. I love that I have learned to trust people with my heart, even if it will get broken. I am proud of everything that I am and will become.
Johnny Weir

 Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
William Shakespeare


I believe if you keep your faith, you keep your trust, you keep the right attitude, if you're grateful, you'll see God open up new doors.
Joel Osteen

Did I offer peace today? Did I bring a smile to someone's face? Did I say words of healing? Did I let go of my anger and resentment? Did I forgive? Did I love? These are the real questions. I must trust that the little bit of love that I sow now will bear many fruits, here in this world and the life to come.
Henri Nouwen


I truly believe that everything that we do and everyone that we meet is put in our path for a purpose. There are no accidents; we're all teachers - if we're willing to pay attention to the lessons we learn, trust our positive instincts and not be afraid to take risks or wait for some miracle to come knocking at our door.
Marla Gibbs

Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters. - Albert Einstein
Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters.
Albert Einstein


Most good relationships are built on mutual trust and respect. - Mona Sutphen
Most good relationships are built on mutual trust and respect.
Mona Sutphen


Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me. - Jesus Christ
Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me.
Jesus Christ


A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes. - Charles Spurgeon
A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.
Charles Spurgeon


You can't connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something - your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life.
Steve Jobs


The best way to find out if you can trust somebody is to trust them. - Ernest Hemingway


Trust in dreams, for in them is hidden the gate to eternity. - Khalil Gibran
Trust in dreams, for in them is hidden the gate to eternity.
Khalil Gibran



No comments