LOVE QUOTES


There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved.
George Sand
 
 Love yourself. It is important to stay positive because beauty comes from the inside out.
Jenn Proske
 
 Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
Lao Tzu
 
 Love is when the other person's happiness is more important than your own.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
 
 Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love.
Mother Teresa
 
 Friends show their love in times of trouble, not in happiness.
Euripides
 
Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do.
Pele

 Immature love says: 'I love you because I need you.' Mature love says 'I need you because I love you.'
Erich Fromm
 
Infuse your life with action. Don't wait for it to happen. Make it happen. Make your own future. Make your own hope. Make your own love. And whatever your beliefs, honor your creator, not by passively waiting for grace to come down from upon high, but by doing what you can to make grace happen... yourself, right now, right down here on Earth.
Bradley Whitford

Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses.
Ann Landers

 The most important thing in the world is family and love.
John Wooden
 
 Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into a friend.
Martin Luther King, Jr.
 
 Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
 
Love myself I do. Not everything, but I love the good as well as the bad. I love my crazy lifestyle, and I love my hard discipline. I love my freedom of speech and the way my eyes get dark when I'm tired. I love that I have learned to trust people with my heart, even if it will get broken. I am proud of everything that I am and will become.
Johnny Weir

Where there is love there is life.
Mahatma Gandhi
 
 Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
William Shakespeare
 
 Love isn't something you find. Love is something that finds you.
Loretta Young
 
 A good teacher can inspire hope, ignite the imagination, and instill a love of learning.
Brad Henry
 
 A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.
Mignon McLaughlin
 
 If you love someone, set them free. If they come back they're yours; if they don't they never were.
Richard Bach

 Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.
Confucius
 
 Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching.
Satchel Paige

Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking. Don't settle. As with all matters of the heart, you'll know when you find it.
Steve Jobs


 If you have only one smile in you give it to the people you love.
Maya Angelou

Peace is the beauty of life. It is sunshine. It is the smile of a child, the love of a mother, the joy of a father, the togetherness of a family. It is the advancement of man, the victory of a just cause, the triumph of truth.
Menachem Begin

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Martin Luther King, Jr.

Beauty is when you can appreciate yourself. When you love yourself, that's when you're most beautiful.
Zoe Kravitz

 Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead.
Oscar Wilde
 
Nobody can predict the future. You just have to give your all to the relationship you're in and do your best to take care of your partner, communicate and give them every last drop of love you have. I think one of the most important things in a relationship is caring for your significant other through good times and bad.
Nick Cannon

 Never make a decision when you are upset, sad, jealous or in love.
Mario Teguh

 Let the beauty of what you love be what you do.
Rumi
 
 The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.
Audrey Hepburn
 
 I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear.
Martin Luther King, Jr.
 
 There is no love without forgiveness, and there is no forgiveness without love.
Bryant H. McGill
 
The beauty of a woman must be seen from in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides.
Audrey Hepburn

 I love you the more in that I believe you had liked me for my own sake and for nothing else.
John Keats
 
 All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt.
Charles M. Schulz

 A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself.
Josh Billings
 
 The greatest healing therapy is friendship and love.
Hubert H. Humphrey
 
 True love stories never have endings.
Richard Bach
 
Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.
Albert Schweitzer

 The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother.
Theodore Hesburgh
 
 A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love.
Max Muller
 
Did I offer peace today? Did I bring a smile to someone's face? Did I say words of healing? Did I let go of my anger and resentment? Did I forgive? Did I love? These are the real questions. I must trust that the little bit of love that I sow now will bear many fruits, here in this world and the life to come.
Henri Nouwen

 May you live as long as you wish and love as long as you live.
Robert A. Heinlein

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge. That myth is more potent than history. That dreams are more powerful than facts. That hope always triumphs over experience. That laughter is the only cure for grief. And I believe that love is stronger than death.
Robert Fulghum
Friends can help each other. A true friend is someone who lets you have total freedom to be yourself - and especially to feel. Or, not feel. Whatever you happen to be feeling at the moment is fine with them. That's what real love amounts to - letting a person be what he really is.
Jim Morrison

 The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge.
Bertrand Russell
 
 It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages.
Friedrich Nietzsche
 
We're born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we're not alone.
Orson Welles

Liza, I love you more than any words can say. You have made me a complete person. You are everything to me. And I cannot think of living life without you. And I love you forever.
David Gest

You can never control who you fall in love with, even when you're in the most sad, confused time of your life. You don't fall in love with people because they're fun. It just happens.
Kirsten Dunst

 At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.
Plato
 
 If we lose love and self respect for each other, this is how we finally die.
Maya Angelou
 
When we lose one we love, our bitterest tears are called forth by the memory of hours when we loved not enough.
Maurice Maeterlinck

 Accustom yourself continually to make many acts of love, for they enkindle and melt the soul.
Saint Teresa of Avila
 
 Love is when he gives you a piece of your soul, that you never knew was missing.
Torquato Tasso
 
 Money can buy you a fine dog, but only love can make him wag his tail.
Kinky Friedman
 
A wedding anniversary is the celebration of love, trust, partnership, tolerance and tenacity. The order varies for any given year.
Paul Sweeney

 You can't blame gravity for falling in love.
Albert Einstein
 
 Music is love, love is music, music is life, and I love my life. Thank you and good night.
A. J. McLean
 
I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. 'Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but they whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves their conduct, will pursue their principles unto death.
Leonardo da Vinci

Don't let fear or insecurity stop you from trying new things. Believe in yourself. Do what you love. And most importantly, be kind to others, even if you don't like them.
Stacy London

 If music be the food of love, play on.
William Shakespeare
 
 One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.
Virginia Woolf

 Rare as is true love, true friendship is rarer.
Jean de La Fontaine
 
I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality... I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word.
Martin Luther King, Jr.

Mama was my greatest teacher, a teacher of compassion, love and fearlessness. If love is sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love.
Stevie Wonder

Unconditional love really exists in each of us. It is part of our deep inner being. It is not so much an active emotion as a state of being. It's not 'I love you' for this or that reason, not 'I love you if you love me.' It's love for no reason, love without an object.
Ram Dass

Love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life by ourselves alone - we find it with another.
Thomas Merton

 The love of family and the admiration of friends is much more important than wealth and privilege.
Charles Kuralt
 
 Black as the devil, hot as hell, pure as an angel, sweet as love.
Charles Maurice de Talleyrand
 
You need a strong family because at the end, they will love you and support you unconditionally. Luckily, I have my dad, mom and sister.
Esha Gupta

Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace, and gratitude.
Denis Waitley

 Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them humanity cannot survive.
Dalai Lama
 
 The greatest gift that you can give to others is the gift of unconditional love and acceptance.
Brian Tracy
 
 I love the feeling of the fresh air on my face and the wind blowing through my hair.
Evel Knievel
 
A grateful heart is a beginning of greatness. It is an expression of humility. It is a foundation for the development of such virtues as prayer, faith, courage, contentment, happiness, love, and well-being.
James E. Faust

When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive - to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.
Marcus Aurelius

 Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier.
Mother Teresa
 
 True love is like ghosts, which everyone talks about and few have seen.
Francois de La Rochefoucauld
 
The secret of a happy marriage is finding the right person. You know they're right if you love to be with them all the time.
Julia Child

 Men always want to be a woman's first love - women like to be a man's last romance.
Oscar Wilde
 
 Love is space and time measured by the heart.
Marcel Proust
 
We must develop and maintain the capacity to forgive. He who is devoid of the power to forgive is devoid of the power to love. There is some good in the worst of us and some evil in the best of us. When we discover this, we are less prone to hate our enemies.
Martin Luther King, Jr.

 Love is the answer, and you know that for sure; Love is a flower, you've got to let it grow.
John Lennon
 
 No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.
George Chakiris
 
Gestures, in love, are incomparably more attractive, effective and valuable than words.
Francois Rabelais

 Love grows more tremendously full, swift, poignant, as the years multiply.
Zane Grey
 
 They invented hugs to let people know you love them without saying anything.
Bil Keane
 
 The course of true love never did run smooth.
William Shakespeare
 
A dog will teach you unconditional love. If you can have that in your life, things won't be too bad.
Robert Wagner

 If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of.
Bruce Lee
 
I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love.
Marilyn Monroe

Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love.
Lao Tzu

I love fashion, and I love changing my style, my hair, my makeup, and everything I've done in the past has made me what I am now. Not everyone is going to like what I do, but I look back at everything, and it makes me smile.
Victoria Beckham

I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness because it shows me the stars.
Og Mandino

 An anniversary is a reminder as to why you love and married this person.
Zoe Foster Blake
 
There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are the messengers of overwhelming grief, of deep contrition, and of unspeakable love.
Washington Irving

Don't ever criticize yourself. Don't go around all day long thinking, 'I'm unattractive, I'm slow, I'm not as smart as my brother.' God wasn't having a bad day when he made you... If you don't love yourself in the right way, you can't love your neighbour. You can't be as good as you are supposed to be.
Joel Osteen

Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.
Sai Baba

Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope.
Maya Angelou

 Mother's love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved.
Erich Fromm
 
The more often we see the things around us - even the beautiful and wonderful things - the more they become invisible to us. That is why we often take for granted the beauty of this world: the flowers, the trees, the birds, the clouds - even those we love. Because we see things so often, we see them less and less.
Joseph B. Wirthlin

True love doesn't happen right away; it's an ever-growing process. It develops after you've gone through many ups and downs, when you've suffered together, cried together, laughed together.
Ricardo Montalban

There is pleasure in the pathless woods, there is rapture in the lonely shore, there is society where none intrudes, by the deep sea, and music in its roar; I love not Man the less, but Nature more.
Lord Byron

 There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
George Bernard Shaw
 
A tree is known by its fruit; a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost; he who sows courtesy reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.
Saint Basil

Until you have a son of your own... you will never know the joy, the love beyond feeling that resonates in the heart of a father as he looks upon his son.
Kent Nerburn

Love me or hate me, both are in my favour. If you love me, I will always be in your heart, and if you hate me, I will be in your mind.
Qandeel Baloch


No comments